Local Farm Box home delivery service – How it works
- We deliver fresh produce from local farmers and local independent producers to your front door. There is no delivery charge.
- Although we make our best effort to source locally, we do also reserve the right trade produce from regional merchants in order to offer you a comprehensive range of fresh fruits and vegetables, which otherwise would not be available because of local growing and climatic conditions.
- From our website you are able to purchase a variety of weekly boxes. You are also able to put together your own box by selecting from our list of extras, which will include vegetables, fruits, salads, herbs, meats, dairy, jams, chutneys, bread and cakes. store.
- For orders that do not include meat or cakes in them:
We will deliver to your door 6 days a week – Monday to Saturday. There is also the option for a next day delivery if you place an order by 12 o’clock noon.
For orders that include meat and cakes in them:
We will deliver twice a week – Tuesday and Saturday. For a Tuesday delivery you must have placed your order by 12 o’clock midnight on the previous Sunday. For a Saturday delivery you must have placed your order by 12 o’clock midnight on the previous Thursday.
- Our delivery service covers a large area – basically a circle from Bude to Minehead to Tiverton to Exeter to Holsworthy to Bude.
- You can choose a regular delivery (weekly, every two weeks, or every three weeks) or one-offs... it's completely up to you.
- At some point you may wish to customise your delivery service. Perhaps you want to swap to a different farm box service, or to add extra items for your next delivery, or postpone your delivery for a couple of weeks because of a holiday. No problem.
- Login into your account and make any changes to your delivery service yourself.
- Alternatively, drop us an email with your instruction in it, and we’ll do the rest.
- Of course you can always give us phone.
- For environmental reasons we like to use as little packaging as possible. Our boxes are also a major expense to us, and are designed to be used many times.
The boxes are designed to fold flat for easy storage - ready to be returned to the driver when he or she next delivers to you.
- Signing up to a regular payment agreement will debit your card each time you have a delivery, saving you the hassle of remembering to pay. Alternatively, you can make a one-off payment for every time you make a Local Farm Box order.
- We accept MasterCard & Visa credit cards, MasterCard & Visa debit cards.