Making an order
How to order from Local Farm Box
In fact, it\'s so easy that we don\'t think you\'ll need any instructions but here they are, just in case
- Enter the shop by clicking on the Farm Shop menu tab link at the top left of every page.
- Scroll down the shop page adding products you like – and the quantities you require - to your order.
- All products are situated on the one page, and therefore a little scrolling down the page maybe required to find what you want.
- If you have not selected one of the weekly boxes found at the top section of the shop, then there is a minimum order of £10.
- You can remove items from your basket or alter the quantity required at any time.
- Click the "checkout now" button when you finish shopping
- Fill in all the order details on the secure form
- You will be able to set up a regular repeat order or alternatively just a one-off order.
- Confirm your order details to complete your order
- If you have any problems ordering from Local Farm Box, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01271 869191.
Time of your delivery
Once you have made your order there will be a number of delivery scenarios open to you.
- For orders not containing meat - Local Farm Box will deliver to your door 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday. Order before 12 o’clock noon and you have the option of a next day delivery.
- For orders containing meat - Local Farm Box will deliver to your door 2 days a week, Tuesday and Saturday. You will need to place your order by Sunday midnight for a Tuesday delivery, and by Thursday midnight for a Saturday delivery.
- If you require an estimated time of arrival for your Farm Box order then we recommend you to give the office a call on the morning of your delivery day.
- We cannot take responsibility if the occupant at the delivery address is not in. Unless otherwise notified the delivery driver will leave your order in a safe and protected place. This might be at your back door, with a neighbour, inside the back garden, etc. We recommend you leave an empty cool box outside if you have meat or dairy products in your order. The delivery driver will post a “Sorry you weren’t in” note through your front door – detailing where they have left your order.
- We can also deliver to your work place if this is more convenient. If you are an existing customer please contact us, or if you are a new customer enter your work address details when you place your order for the first time.
What happens if you don’t receive everything that was ordered?
Wherever possible, we aim to source seasonal and local produce for sale in our shop. If we know that a certain product cannot be sourced, for whatever reason, then we’ll simply remove it from the shop. However, if an order is already being processed then we reserve the right to replace an out-of-stock item with a like-for-like alternative. This is more likely to occur within our fresh vegetables, fruits and salads departments, than say dairy or meats. Of course, if you are unhappy with the replacement then please contact us and we’ll be only too happy to include the originally ordered item in your next delivery from us free of charge.